For one of my international clients I am looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator. An All-rounder with solid AP and GL experience.
- To receive and process all vendor invoices/credit notes, employee expense reports (Visa and Cash) and requests for payment for both The Netherlands and Germany.
- Analyse invoice discrepancies and take corrective action.
- Follow established procedures for processing expense reports in accordance with company policy.
- Code (classify) and record vendor invoices and expense reports accurately in the accounting system, such as correct G/L account, supplier, currency, amount, cost centre.
- Follow up with different departments on timely returning of invoices/expense claims for approval and payment.
- Prepare payment proposals for both entities based on various inputs, such as aging, urgent payments.
- Follow established procedures for payment approvals (signature, etc).
- Correctly match payments with open invoices.
- Reconcile Visa expenses with monthly Visa bank statement and follow up on discrepancies.
- Periodic review of accounts payable sub ledger to ensure accuracy of AP sub ledger.
- Regular review of contents of cost accounts (OPEX) and suspense accounts.
- Maintain and reconcile vendor files and accounts.
- Provide back-up and perform ad hoc tasks as required, including cash application.
Exact experience an advantage, otherwise affinity with accounting software.
Languages: English, able to read and understand German and Dutch invoices.
For more information you can reach me on +31 (0) 627119690 or send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org