As Financial Reporting Manager you are sparring partner for the Director Control and Reporting. You are responsible for external and management reporting for a private equity owned international Company. Do you enjoy to proactively drive the business to realize its strategic objectives through high quality external and management reporting & analysis. If you have a dare to do mentality, if you are a true innovator then you are a perfect match for our Control and Reporting team. If you like a position with exposure to business leaders, including Board of Management in a complex role, in a growing Multinational. We are convinced that only together we can make a distinctive difference.
You are a qualified accountant ideally from the Big 4. Potentially making a first move out of Practice at a minimum of a Manager level. You are an academic with a minimum of 7 years of experience working in an international environment. You have strong IFRS experience, specifically in the area of revenue recognition and corporate topics (e.g. annual impairment test, taxation, share-based payments). Experience in a high technology recurring revenue business/ multiple elements contracts is an advantage.
You are process oriented yet flexible and embracing change, always looking for improvements. You have a mature personality yet not averse with hands-on work (detail-oriented and quality-minded). You have the ability to analyze complex problems and deliver solutions focused on technological improvements and increasing process efficiency.
You are a person that is comfortable working under pressure. Your analytical skills are strong and you have an eye for details. You take a positive approach to everything you do and meet challenges as they arise. You like to work in a team and inspire and coach colleagues in your field of expertise, yet you are able to work independently.
You are fluent in the English language. Microsoft Office suite hold no secrets for you with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. You have good oral and written communications skills, as well as presentation skills; ability to lead meetings internally and externally.
You act as the primary responsible person for:
- Corporate management and external reporting
- Corporate Annual report and reporting to the investor community (special purpose financial Statements)
- Providing technical IFRS/ accounting support
- Bringing external and corporate management reporting to the next level of professionality using state of the art technology
- Monitoring and coordination of Corporate projects and leading cross-functional teams with multiple projects and tasks.
- Bringing corporate management reporting and external reporting to the Next Level in the area of automation and value adding analytics.
- Proactively analyzing and reviewing business performance and be able to explain the performance of the overall company.
- Improving management reporting and KPI’s aligned with business strategy. Developing and running a variety of dashboards and automated management reports supporting corporate decision making.
- Overseeing and ensuring data quality and integrity.
Taking a leading role in senior level presentations with management teams as necessary
Give me a call if you are interested. Luuk Bosch 06-27119690