As an internal auditor you will perform audits at offices worldwide (17 countries). Up to 30% travel required.
Reports directly to the CFO and indirectly to the CEO.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Implement the internal audit function and develop an internal audit program in co-operation with the CFO and Group Controller;
- Conduct financial, operational and compliance audits of various operations and functions (e.g. fleet-management, operations, sales, procurement management, and finance & accounting);
- Assist external auditors with interim, year-end, IFRS, and statutory audits;
- Assist with the execution of financial, operational, fraud investigations, information technology, or other audits and special projects as required;
- Assist , Internal Audit with developing strategies to improve internal controls and minimize risk. Accomplish audit work in accordance with acceptable audit standards, plans, budgets and schedules;
- Employ techniques such as process analysis, internal control assessments, financial modeling, statistical analysis, forensics, to analyze company processes and identify opportunities for improvement;
- Maintain effective working relations with external auditors and various levels of management;
- Responsible for the execution of fieldwork, identifying issues, and developing value-added action plans for improving efficiency, reporting and financial performance.
- Master’s degree is required or equivalent work experience and an MBA is a plus. CIA, and/or CPA highly desirable;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in operational auditing in an internal audit role or big 4 required;
- Experience with operations and/or business process improvement in service industries desired;
- Must be a self-starter with strong interpersonal, technical, and organizational skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills is required. English required;
- Proficiency in computer aided audit techniques and Microsoft Dynamics/DynaRent is highly desirable;
- Willing to travel is required;
- Excellent data analysis skills (including SQL, Advanced Excel, Access, or other tools);
- Knowledge of COSO Integrated Framework for Internal Control;
- Systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance process;
- A team player and ability to interact with all levels within the company